I've come to a conclusion...

The last couple weeks have been somewhat hard, I've had my binge moments (which I always regret) and it is just NOT worth it.  Here is my conclusion...That food that you want to binge on is NOT going to disappear!!  It will still be there when you get a "cheat" day.  Even though that "cheat" day may only be 2 or 3 times a month, you can spread it out to have certain things on those days.  Here is what I've done to help, weird I know, but it helps.  I pretend like I ate that cookie, or that bowl of ice cream.  I haven't forgotten what cookies taste like, so if I pretend like I ate it I feel satisfied.  Odd? Yes.  But hey it has helped me immensely this last week.  It may be only 100 calories (for a bite;) but it's still 100 calories worth of junk that leads to that excess tire around my midsection!  Exercise should be about rewarding your body with endorphins and strength, not about punishing your body for what you've eaten.  You can't out-exercise a bad eating habit.

Minus the tattoo this is where I will be - give me time!



No comments:

Post a Comment