[.sweat like a pig to look like a fox.]

SO..it has been a while, and I do have reason.  But that doesn't mean that I should stop everything I've been doing.  I was in a funk for a little while and have recently been awesomely good with tracking my food and being RIGHT within my macro range.  I give myself one day a week to eat whatever I feel like and that seems to be working.  Besides the fact that come Monday morning all I want to do is NOT go to work at 5 am.  BUT hey, I'll live.  Anyway, yesterday I was sitting out in the sun with my pup, soaking up some sun while watching/lisening to a few video seminars.  I noticed something that I haven't seen since the 7th grade.  This may not seems like a big deal, but it was to me.

I could physically SEE my quads.

It was a good feeling, and made me want to try even harder than I already was.

No comments:

Post a Comment