There are only two choices: make progress or make excuses

I've done much better in my eating habits!  I've felt so much better about myself this week so far and am hoping to keep it up!  I'm not nearly as sore as I was hoping I'd be after doing stairs at the stadium last night!  But today I'm running for distance instead of strength endurance.  Aiming for 5 miles tonight!  Believe me, I will be doing stairs again this week!  Then I'll continue to increase my reps until I seriously can't feel my legs any more!





I found this saying earlier today and believe me I know how true it is.




This has happened to me before and sadly enough it has been by family, the ones you'd think are supposed to give you the most support, right?  Hearing these things only give me more determination to give it my all.  Sometimes I get off track, then I just try to remember my ultimate goal.


Most of the times I'll try and be healthy when I go out to eat.  I will be taking that way more seriously as of now.  The calorie and fat content is usually far underestimated than you'd think at a restaurant.


I am deciding to make progress rather than excuses and justifications.



No comments:

Post a Comment