The beginning of something new...

See my story here...

Day 1
I was at the gym by 5:15 this morning.
Not for me though :)  For a client.  I had two clients cancel for the rest of the morning before class so I went back home to sleep by 6:30 for a couple hours.  I woke up when Lance got home around 8:30, went for a run for 30 minutes with the pup then showered before class.


Around 2:00 I switched between 2-5 minutes of jump rope, then 2-5 minutes of mountain climbers, up to 30 minutes!  I'm feeling stronger already :)


Today thus far I've eaten 4 egg whites and half a cup of oats for breakfast.  A stalk of celery, 1.5 cups and some grilled chicken for lunch, then the same thing just now for an early dinner.  In a couple hours I'll be hitting the gym pretty hard for my first training session for competition, then I'm assuming I'll probably have more chicken and brown rice.  This is what my diet will be like for the next 6 days.  Also, I've been drinking so much water, I pretty much have to pee every hour!


I'm already anxious to hit the gym tonight, then I will run for another 30 minutes before bed!




Pinned Image


I want to have a before and after.


I want to be one sexy bad ass!

1 comment:

  1. Love it. You'll have to give me the breakdown of what you're doing because you know you've got me curious now :)

    ReplyDelete